Postdoctoral Researcher/Krener Assistant Professor
I recently completed my Ph.D. in the Applied Mathematics Department at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, working under Dr. Rongjie Lai and joined UCD TETRAPODS Institute of Data Science in the summer of 2020 working under Naoki Saito.
I study computational differential geometry focusing on PDEs and optimization problems involving manifolds. Specifically, I'm interested in applications in shape processing, signal analysis, and machine learning in non-Euclidean domains. I also have interests in graph-structured data, manifold modeling, harmonic analysis, and generative processes.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute: PhD Mathmatics
- Skidmore College: BA Music and Mathematics
- Bill and Nancy Siegmann Applied Mathematical Modeling Prize (2020)
- Dr. Richard C. and Maureen DiPrima Graduate Research Award (2017 and 2018)
- Computataional Geometry
- Geometric Deep Learning
- Applied Harmonic Analysis